[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: copyright-- Bruce vs.Pam
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: copyright-- Bruce vs.Pam
- From: Michael McCurdy <mmccurdy@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 15:18:38 -0400
- Message-id: <199605201917.PAA05368@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yea, but insulting people in such a vulgar fashion doesn't get one anywhere,
really.Only furthers bad feelings. It ain't good politics.
At 11:51 AM 5/20/96 -0600, you wrote:
>I found Richard's response entirely valid and refreshing, including
>the judiciously placed insult. I think he's earned the right to be a
>very active contributor to this discussion.
>Regards, John Charles
>Bruce Peel Special Collections Library
>U. of Alberta, Edmonton, Alta. T6G2J8
>(403)-492-7929. Fax: (403)-492-5083.
MICHAEL McCURDY visit his site at: http://www.bcn.net/~mmccurdy/
66 Lake Buel Road,
Great Barrington, MA 01230 USA
Telephone (413) 528-5036