[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Chicago Presses
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Chicago Presses
- From: johnr <catalyst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 01:18:33 -0500
- Message-id: <199605210622.CAA10701@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Are there small letterpress operations in CHICAGO that may
>wish to take on an 18-year old woman for the summer, or at least show her
>around and expose her to the craft?
> She's a student at Gordon College in wenham, MA going home to
>Chicago for summer and WANTS TO LEARN letterpress and book making!
> Let me know, and thanks.
> Michael McCurdy / Penmaen Press
>MICHAEL McCURDY visit his site at: http://www.bcn.net/~mmccurdy/
>66 Lake Buel Road,
>Great Barrington, MA 01230 USA
>Telephone (413) 528-5036
try calling Matthw Mcclintock of Fire Proof Press - 312-876-9128. He does