Not the last word on copyrights

There is as small, informative fairly inexpensive paperback book on
copyright law, etc. for those who are curious or may need to know:

An ALCU Liberties book:

The Rights of Authors, Artists, and Other Creative People
 (The basic guide to author and artists rights)
2nd edition
Kenneth Norwick and Jerry Chasen

Don't know the publisher but I saw it in a local Barnes and Noble.

It's clearly written, the topics are well grouped but it has no index. I
lent my copy to a friend and I wish he'd return it!

Dave    dwalkden@xxxxxxxx