Re: Results of the "What's cook'en in Ireland" inquiry

I don't know much about contemporary printing/book arts in Ireland. But if
you're at all interested in small press literature/books there, I am told
that a good contact is Trevor Joyce, who for many years
was involved with "New Writers Press" -- interesting stuff ranging from
odd bits of Beckett to new "experimental" poets like Brian Lynch, Maurice
Scully and Trevor himself.  I don't know if he is the least involved with
hand printing or binding but he would know, I think, most of what goes on in
Ireland now anyway.  His e-mail address is:   JOYCE2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
His name was passed on to me by someone else, so telling him I sent you his
way won't mean anything to him. But good luck.

charles alexander