New Business partner sought

The following information has come my way, from a source not on the list. If
anyone is interested, contact me off the list and I will put you in touch
with the commercial bindery who gave me the inquiry:

A New York City commercial bindery, specializing in perfect binding,
periodicals, magazines etc mostly for the medical and fashion industries, is
interested in expanding their business to include small edition work, some
leather binding etc. Owner is interested in taking on a partner with edition
binding and leather experience to help create new markets/clients for this
established bindery.

Please e-mail me off the list and I can put you in touch with her direct.