query

I am seeking information on an artist named Helga Kaiser. In our
artists' books  collection is a volume by her entitled Les tres
riches heures:livre des heures a feuilleter. It's one of seven copies
made in 1964, and contains her artwork and poems of Paul Eluard.
. Our cataloguing data states she was born in 1941. Any
assistance will be appreciated. PLEASE reply to my address not the
list.
Regards, John Charles
Bruce Peel Special Collections Library
U. of Alberta, Edmonton, Alta. T6G2J8