edition binding

I occasionally am asked to bind small editions, but I am not really
interested in that kind of work.  There is no bindery in Israel that can
bind an edition of 50 to 150 books neatly and tastefully, and I am
forced to suggest to these clients that they look for an appropriate
bindery in the US.  There are more than 70 professional edition
binders listed in the GBW membership directory.  Can anyone
suggest a bindery that we might approach for an estimate?  Send
messages directly to me please.

Yehuda Miklaf - Shalom Yehuda Press - Jerusalem

<mfritz@xxxxxxxxx>