Re: edition binding

Yehuda,
For really nice top end work you might look at Claudia Cohen, Sarah
Creighton, Peter Geraty and David Bourbeau, among others. I would just look
around the North/Easthampton area of Massachussets. Other might be Carol
Blinn, Craig Jensen (Booklab)or the Gehnrich's.

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx