[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: book arts in Holland & Belgium?
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: book arts in Holland & Belgium?
- From: Betty Bright <brig0022@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 14:03:10 -0500
- Message-id: <199606041903.PAA09059@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I too would be interested in hearing any and all recommendations for
book-related stops in Amsterdam. I'll be there in the first week of September.
Many thanks for whatever tips you can pass my way! Betty
In message <199606031539.LAA24625@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> "The Book Arts: binding,
typography, collecting" writes:
> I will be traveling to Holland and Belgium (from the US) for two weeks later
> this month and would welcome any suggestions as to book arts and/or
> papermaking sites, sources, collections, etc. which any of you may recommend.
> I'm also interested in book dealers who handle book arts. Trip will be
> mostly regular vacation, but I probably won't get back over there for a
> while, so I may try to catch a few special book arts events or visit a few
> such places while there.
> Responses to my own address or to list are welcome.
> Michael Durgin
Betty Bright, alias abd = :->
Writer Curator Teacher