Re: ICG "D" grade buckram

>Peter, you've been at this work too long - you LIKE the odor of fresh
>hide glue . . . .!

Yup, grew fond of it as an apprentice in Germany 10 years ago. Beats the
heck out of toluene, acetone, or even PVA which I've whiffed too much of.

>If I could ask a dumb question,:  what does ICG stand for?  Is it an
>American supplier?   Sorry to not be aware of them.   Thank you.

Not a dumb question at all. ICG stands for Industrial Coatings Group.
They're the last domestic supplier of book cloth I believe and used to be
Joanna.

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx