Digital fonts with quaint characters

        Thanks to all of you who responded to my previous posting on this
subject.  I will respond to each of you individually, but it suffices to say
that I've received several good leads this time around.
        Thanks again.

Brett Charbeneau, Journeyman Printer        P.O. Box 1776-GHW
Williamsburg Imprints Program                   Williamsburg, VA 23187
Colonial Williamsburg Foundation               Tel:  (804) 565-8691
INTERNET: BRETT@xxxxxxx                    FAX: (804) 220-7357