[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sale on two bookbinding t...
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Sale on two bookbinding t...
- From: Jake Benson <Jemil333@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 18:31:02 -0400
- Message-id: <199606052231.SAA03634@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I think D. Cockerell's book is a classic- and worth it. I own P. Richmond's
book- I Don't like the diagrams- and now feel it's very general- although it
has a nice section on titling. She also has an interesting box made from a
single piece of material- which I really would never want to try- outdoes the
Library of Congress box book in terms of headache garnered trying to
understand it. Laura Young's book would be far more instructive- and is now
available through Oak Knoll.
Information Conservation, Inc.