[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: book press
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: book press
- From: Charles Alexander <chax@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 20:22:01 -0500
- Message-id: <199606060130.VAA19134@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Tim Moore makes elegant wooden book presses - he just gave a class at
>the Paper & Book Intensive at Penland, NC. Contact Tim at
>14450 Behling Road, Concord, MI 49237. The presses are works of art, with
>hand turned wooden screws. You will treasure any press you purchase from Tim.
>Lilias, at Saltwinds
Tim also makes incredible sewing frames and papermaking molds & deckles &
more. He's the best -- really a fine wood sculptor who has chosen to make
such things for people who love what they do in books.