Re: Sale on two bookbinding titles

Those interested in the two manuals being discussed should call both the
Bookbinder's Warehouse (KarenC5071@xxxxxxx) Oak Knoll Books. Both have great
selections of titles. Oak Knoll is also on the web (I have a link from the
"Book Arts Links" page under "Dealers" at <http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey>.

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx