What's New on the booknet servers

We have recently added new Web servers and pages for the International=20
League of Antiquarian Booksellers and are starting to add international=20
home pages and catalogues.  These can be reached via
    http://booknet-international.com
and through the ABAA-booknet pages
    http://www.abaa-booknet.com

> [...]
> Here are recent changes or updates that you may not have seen.
> Offerings by various ABAA and other ILAB members are "hot-linked"
> directly to their booknet home pages.
>=20
>=20
> LIBRAIRIE ANCIENNE MINET FR=C8RES HOME PAGE (6/6/96)
>=20
>      Librairie Ancienne MINET FR=C8RES of Brussels, Belgium has a new
>      Web Site presenting catalogues in Medicine, Law & Economics,
>      Natural History, Science & Technology, and Travel, with a
>      preference for the Ancien Regime.
>=20
>=20
> PEPPER & STERN LIST (6/4/96)
>=20
>      Pepper & Stern -- Rare Books of Santa Barbara, CA and Boston, MA
>      announce their eighth on-line list of the year: June 1996 --
>      offering American & English Literature, Mystery & Detective
>      Fiction, Rare Cinema Material.
>=20
>=20
> WILLIAM REESE COMPANY CATALOGUE (6/3/96)
>=20
>      William Reese Company of New Haven, CT announces their premiere
>      on-line list: Catalogue 156: Western Americana, a selection of
>      scarce and rare Western Americana that has not appeared in any of
>      their previous catalogues.
>=20
>=20
> booknet-international DEBUT (5/31/96)
>=20
>      Our sister site, booknet-international has commenced operation of
>      a new, closely related Web Site supporting the members of the
>      International League of Antiquarian Booksellers. Currently the
>      site offers pages and catalogs for dealers in Belgium and Canada.
>      Catalogues will be jointly indexed in our catalogue search
>      engine. These dealers will be soon available in the specialty
>      search along with the ABAA membership. Over the next few weeks
>      this site will grow to offer pages and catalogs from additional
>      countries, as well as the full directory of ABACanada. The first
>      international catalogue is:
>=20
> ABOUT BOOKS CATALOGUE (5/31/96)
>=20
>      About Books of Toronto, Ontario CANADA has published their first
>      on-line catalogue, Books on Birds Presently Available from ABOUT
>      BOOKS
>=20
>=20
> HISTORICANA HOME PAGE (5/31/96)
>=20
>      Historicana of Burlingame, CA now has a Home Page emphasizing
>      historical autographs, judaica and hebraica, and graphic art of
>      20th century illustrator Arthur Szyk.
>=20
>=20
> ROBERT GAVORA HOME PAGE (5/31/96)
>=20
>      Robert Gavora Fine and Rare Books of Portland, OR now has a Home
>      Page with many lists in mysteries, railroading, westerns, science

--=20
=20
*** Mike Harris              booknet/rmharris_ltd
         phone:  (703) 356-1686               fax: (703) 356-5431
  e-mail: booknet@xxxxxxxxxxxx, r.m.harris@xxxxxxxx, rmharris@xxxxxxxxx
  **  http://www.abaa-booknet.com/ http://booknet-international.com  **
                ** The Antiquarian Booksellers Web Sites **

    e-mail: booknet@xxxxxxxxxxxx, r.m.harris@xxxxxxxx, rharris@xxxxxxxxx