List News

A few quick things.

Many of you have had problems posting due to constantly changing email
addresses, and have learned if their is not an exact match to the one you
sumbscribed with you can't post. I have changed the settings on the list so
that know you don't have to be subscribed to post. I had enabled that option
to cut down on spams, but they haven't been a problem and fixing addresses
has. So post away everyone.

Out webpage with lots of book arts related links is at
<http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey> so take a look at that. You can also place
prepublication orders for the uncoming GBW exhibition catalog and save a few
dollars. That exhibition will also be mounted online in the course of the
Summer so stay tuned.

That's all.

Peter
>>Drink and be merry, for our time is short and death lasts forever<<

Peter D. Verheyen                                   <wk> 315.443.9937
Conservation Librarian                             <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library          <email> pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University               <www> http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/
Syracuse, NY 13244             <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx