[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Concave spines
- From: "CHARLENE HELEN MATTHEWS by way of pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Peter D. Verheyen" <cmatthe1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 19:25:24 -0400
- Message-id: <199606092323.TAA24406@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Things have slowed down, I even went and checked to see if I had been
kicked off for some computer thing reason, ah no.
I guess school is at a break? whatever.
I've done some concave spines and have a lot of observations. I have
done the James Brockman routine, and improved, or non improved, and I
don't know if this is an answer to binding, but the techinque has a lot
of ideas and addresses a lot of questions, has anyone been trying this