Re: Concave spines

On Sun, 9 Jun 1996, CHARLENE HELEN MATTHEWS by way of pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Peter D. Verheyen wrote:

> I've done some concave spines and have a lot of observations.  I have
> done the James Brockman routine, and improved, or non improved, and I
> don't know if this is an answer to binding, but the techinque has a lot
> of ideas and addresses a lot of questions, has anyone been trying this
> out?
> Charlene

I think I've missied something.  Could someone bring me up to date on the
James Brockman routine?  What is it?

Terrence Collins                        email: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Library Associate-Periodicals           phone: 910-917-5423
Gramley Library, Salem College          f a x: 910-917-5339
Winston-Salem, NC  27108                Tell the truth and run.