Re: William Shakespeare

>Greetings!  I have fairly recently begun collecting various editions of the
works of William Shakespeare.  Does anyone out there know of any type of
bibliography of Shakespeare editions that might aid me in my collecting?

Thanks much,
Andy Richmond
Kenyon College
richmonda@xxxxxxxxxx<

Andy,

Check out the Oxford Shakespeare Society homepage on the web at
www.oxford-shakespeare.com

They have a very good site, but more for your purposes, they have a wonderful
list of links to other Shakespeare sites.  I suspect you'll find what you
need through one or more of them.

Cheers,
Martha Hart
msmartha@xxxxxxx