Re: PaperMakers List

>Could anyone tell me if there is a list out there for paper makers? Also
>any Web sites? Thanks.
>_Marcia Ciro

Friends of Dard Hunter has a membership list for paper makers who live
mostly in N. Am.  their address is:

Friends of Dart Hunter
Box 50, HCR 34
Montpelier, VT
05602

Another organization that includes both N. AM. and Europe is as follows:

IAPMA   (stands for International Association of Papermakers and Artists)
Therese Weber - President
Fabrikmattenweg 1
4144 Arlesheim
Switzerland

A little closer to home - Although I don't know if he would have a list
available - could try tho.

Helmut Becker
R.R. #4
Komoko, Ont. Canada
N0L 1R0

I am a papermaker and would be happy to help you if I can.

Colette Johnson-Vosberg
R.R. #4
Hampton, N.B. Canada
E0G 1Z0