[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Vandercook Press Available.
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Vandercook Press Available.
- From: Bill simon <BSimon1234@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 23:47:40 -0400
- Message-id: <199606270347.XAA14259@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
There is a Vandercook #3 proof press available now at a rubber stamp shop in
Phoenix. The owner needs the space it occupies and is willing to sell it for
a hundred dollars, but wants it out of the shop in a week or so.
I have seen the press, and I think the parts are all there and the rollers
are good. It needs some clean-up.
If anyone is interested in this press, please e-mail me ASAP, and I will
answer any questions you have and tell you the particulars of where the press
is. I would hate to think of this being turned into a "good heavy work bench"
that the owner could "put outside."