Re: New York experts on old books (fwd)

See if UMI or someone else has them on fiche or film, if so discard and
replace with that. If not and you have to retain them send them off for
filming, but I believe that can cost upwards from $70/vol. If the paper
can't take even one fold there is very little if anything that can be done.

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx