[no subject]

This is just to inform everyone that I will be out of email contact from
Tuesday the 2nd-Wednesday the 10th. If you have any list related problems
please hold off on them until after that date. If you have problems and want
to see what you missed the archives can be accessed via the web from our
homepage at <http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey>, then "Book Arts Links" then in
the first section of links you'll find Book_Arts-L

Thank you for your understanding.

Peter
>>Drink and be merry, for our time is short and death lasts forever<<

Peter D. Verheyen                                   <wk> 315.443.9937
Conservation Librarian                             <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library          <email> pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University               <www> http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/
Syracuse, NY 13244             <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx