[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Places to See in New York City
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Places to See in New York City
- From: Charles Alexander <chax@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 12:25:27 -0500
- Message-id: <199607011813.OAA00933@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Also, for one of the only artists' book bookstores in the world, check out
Printed Matter at DIA
also in the same area in or near SOHO.
>Off the top of my head, additional resources include:
> Center for Book Arts
> Granary Books
> Kate's Paperie
>All three are in or near SOHO and I'm certain that there are many, many
>more that I can't think of at this moment or don't know.
>On Mon, 1 Jul 1996, mjh4 wrote:
>> I'm going to be in New York City for a few days (ALA), and am
>> wondering what I should try to see. (In particular, I know of Deiu
>> Donne (sp?), but I don't know where it is.) Also, will any one else be
>> in NYC for ALA? Maybe we can arrange a tour or something...
>> Mark Handel -- handel@xxxxxxxxx -- http://www.sils.umich.edu/~handel/
>> 313.665.5483 -- 921 Sylvan Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48104