Re: Places to See in NYC

TmplGrl @ AOL.COM (Lisa Iversen) wrote:

>Tried to see the collection of artist books at MoMA but one
>needs to make special arrangements well in advance and needs to request
>specific books.  Oh well.

Does anyone know the details on this? I'd like to see some of this collection
as well. How does one find out what "specific books" they have?

In addition to visting the wonderful book-related places already mentioned,
when I'm in NYC I like to visit the Pierpont Morgan Library  -- they often have
beautiful exhibits of illuminated manuscripts.

Karen Molloy