[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: box-making contract
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: box-making contract
- From: vosberg <vosberg@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 21:01:28 -0300
- Comments: MiNet - Maritime Internet Services - 506-652-3624
- Message-id: <199607030002.UAA20599@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>I'm sorry to do this, but if anyone still has the name and address of the
>binder in Maine who posted a request recently for help with a box project,
>I would really appreciate your forwarding the info my way. Thanks a
I have "trashed" mail sitting from March but going through the subject
titles I didn't see anything obvious like "need help with a box project".
Do you have anything else to go on? Or what other mail subject was flying
about during the box project request?