Re: Artist Book Collection at The Museum of Modern Art

Actually, as I stated in my former posting re Franklin Furnace at SAIC in
Chicago, I neglected to give the actual address of the CHAMPLAIGN Building
which is located at 37 South Wabash Ave. (a North/South Avenue...I have lived
on N. Wabash now for 26 years) at the corner of Wabash and Monroe
Street...(an East/West Street).  This building which has been owned by the
School of the Art Institute for several years now, contains the Flaxman
Library of which the Joan Flasch Artist's Book Collection is a part. As long
as you are in the neighborhood, you might like to check out Columbia College
Chicago Center for Book & Paper Arts which is located a block and a half
 South on Wabash at 218 ....7th. Floor.
Come and enjoy Chicago!
Bill Drendel