Hand Papermaking -- July Special

Hi everyone. Hope your holiday was pleasant.

If any of you are interested in some good summer reading, Hand Papermaking is
having a special on back issues. Our magazines generally sell for $15 each.
During the month of July you can receive three back issues for the price of two.
Add $3 for first class postage and that's a total of $33 for three back issues.

We also have an ongoing sale on the first seven years of Hand Papermaking (14
issues, 1986-1992) for $85 postpaid. Add $10 for delivery outside the US. This
special set includes a comprehensive index.

Every issue of Hand Papermaking magazine features a variety of articles and
reviews and at least one tipped in sample of handmade paper. Contact me (off the
list) if you would like to receive a listing of available back issues and their
contents. We accept Visa and Mastercard.

Tom Bannister, (800) 821-6604, fax (800) 538-7549
Hand Papermaking, PO Box 77027, Washington, DC 20013-7027