[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: A Humument
- From: Charles Alexander <chax@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 6 Jul 1996 16:27:45 -0500
- Message-id: <199607062131.RAA21032@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am forwarding this question from a poetics list. One issue from 1978 of
the superb Canadian journal Open Letter was suggested. Does anyone here
(Betty Bright or others?) know of other writings on Phillips' work?
>Does anybody know of any criticism written on Tom Phillips' "A Humument"?