Erte limited edition

We are a rare and used bookshop on the internet.
Broder's Rare and Used Books

We have a rare one of 2,000 erte folio in black silk and slipcase for
sale.

Unfornuately we noticed that the silk on the spine is faded to a glossy
purple slightly red.  the lettering is gold embossed on the spine.

Is there an easy, (cheap) way to bring this back to black.
Would greatly enhance the value of the book.
--
              Broder's Rare and Used Books
                 205 Columbia Boulevard

Terms: $3 postage for first book $1 for each added book,
within continental USA.  Email for all other rates.