Color fastness of computer printer inks

Sometime ago, we got into discussion of this question. I can now report
that I have had one of my books, printed on a Canon Bubble-Jet 4000, in my
office exposed to fluorescent light and *indirect* daylight (north
exposure) for over 6 months.  The paper (a coral sand - I think
Hammermill) has definitely faded; the inks (blue, red and black were used
on the cover) has not faded appreciably when compared with the same colors
inside the book and protected from light.  The book was not sprayed with
any protective film, fixative, etc.

Hope that's helpful.

                     _________
|  Kerman  |   (Mayapple Press(/(