[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: water damaged prints

     Dear Colette:

     Contrary to Steve Hales' advice, immersion in Chloramine T is not in
     the realm of DIY projects. The cure could be very much worse than the
     curse. If you are dealing with an appraiser, I suggest that you tell
     him/her that you will need to have a conservator assess the damage.
     AIC (American Institute for Conservation) can give you some idea of
     where to find a competent person in your area. They are in Washington,
     DC, at (202) 452-9545.


[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]