Kaleidocycle Info

In "Booker's Dozen," the travelling artists' and
eccentric book exhibition sponsored by the Idaho
Center for the Book, there is a two-"volume"
kaleidocycle, a form I introduce beginning Book
Art students to and whose history I am woefully
ignorant of.
"Booker's" will be on exhibit here at the Hemingway
Center on the campus of Boise State University the
month of August and I would like to have a special
"How to Ride a Kaleidocycle" display case showing
how-to and history of this structure.
Previously, historians and afficionados of the
tetratetraflexagon (thank you, Keith Smith, Ed
Hutchins, and Susan King) provided me with valuable
information about that oddball & magickal form
(which is being used in the Idaho Center for the
Book's forthcoming--September--literary map,
"Idaho By the Book" in an alchemical biblio fusion
of form & content, cartography & history)(toot-
toot!).  Now I'm hoping members on this list might
provide information about the kaleidocycle for the
forthcoming exhibit.
Thanking you in advance,
Tom Trusky, Director
ICB