[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Kaleidocycle Info
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Kaleidocycle Info
- From: Robert Drake <au462@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 22:17:45 -0400
- Message-id: <199607160217.WAA28352@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
re: flexagons, actually...
the original descriptions of hexaflexagons etc. appeared in
Martin Gardner's "Recreational Mathematics" columns in _Scientific
American_, i think in the mid-60s, and reprinted in one of his
books of collected columns. SciAm even did a Christmas card
one year in the form of a flexagon...
burning press etc.