Re: Color fastness of computer printer inks

A couple of questions:
Were the inks you used for refilling sold specifically for inkjets? I
wasn't aware that there were inks available other than CMYK for these
machines. Do you have sources you could cite for these materials. Also, the
Printiva sounds like an interesting machine, do you know if it will work
Mac or PC?

Alan