[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Color fastness of computer printer inks
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Color fastness of computer printer inks
- From: "William F. Adams" <drmsmyth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 16:03:03 -0400
- Message-id: <199607172001.QAA18867@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sheaffer Skrip Ink (for fountain pens) works pretty well in most inkjet
printers, but of course, invalidates the warranty. Abacus printed a book a
time ago about the HP DeskJet--it had extensive instructions on not just
refilling inkjets, but also on mixtures and specifications.
The Citizen Printiva 600C comes in both Mac and PC versions.
Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow