Jewish women artists

To women book artists:

I am making a proposal for a museum exhibition of Jewish Women Artists who
make books.  I am seeking them in North America and in the rest of the
world.  If you are, or know a Jewish woman artist who is making artist books
or who has made artist books in the past or who might even attempt to make a
special book for the exhibition, please have them contact me.  I want to see
who will respond to this call.  I would not mind if anyone posted this on
another Listserv, since I am in the process of leaving for New York City for
a week.  So--spread the word and let me see if there are identifiable
artists in this category--enough beyond my own list to create a fascinating
show called Women of the Book.

Judith
Judith A. Hoffberg
Umbrella/Umbrella Editions