Re: http://www.usf.edu.spccoll/ University of South Florida Special Collections Dept. Now Has a Website.

Ton Cremers wrote:

> Tom Kemp wrote:
> >
> > The Special Collections Department now has its own web site....with well
> > over 1,000 pages and more being added each day.
> >
> > Please visit our site and let us know what you think of it....suggestions,
> > ideas would be appreciated.
> >
> > Of particular interest, please see the Guide to Florida Sheet Music; Book
> > Arts; etc.
> >
> > Onward.
> >
> > Tom
> >
> > Thomas J. Kemp, Head
> > Special Collections Department
> > University of South Florida Library
> > 4202 East Fowler Avenue
> > Tampa, Florida 33620
>
> We tried to visit your website but keep getting an error message.
> Is there something wrong with the syntaxis of your URL??

   Here's the correct URL:

http://www.lib.usf.edu/spccoll/

  You can usually find the correct address by deleting the last bit or
two, working your way back, or starting from the main address and
working forward. Unless they really screwed it up. 8-)

--
Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxxxxx
The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here -- and you