New on the ABAA-booknet Web Server

http://booknet-international.com or http://www.abaa-booknet.com
(IF ANY QUESTIONS,PLEASE REPLY TO booknet@xxxxxxxxxxxx NOT THE LIST)

> WHAT'S NEW ON THE ABAA-booknet and booknet-international SERVERS?
>=20
> Here are recent changes or updates that you may not have seen.
> Offerings by various ABAA and other ILAB members are "hot-linked"
> directly to their booknet home pages.
>=20
> LAME DUCK BOOKS (7/21/96)
>=20
>      Lame Duck Books of Jamaica Plain, MA offers two new catalogues
>      featuring a wide selection of nearly 2,500 European books:
>      Catalogue 22: European Literature, and a special, in-depth
>      presentation, A Collection of the Works of S=F8ren Kierkegaard.
>      These will be followed in the next weeks by two additional
>      catalogues, Literary First Editions, and Latin American and
>      Spanish Literature.
>=20
> GREGOR BOOKS CATALOGUE (7/18/96)
>=20
>      Gregor Books of Seattle, WA is now offering its first on-line
>      list, CATALOGUE 26W, a collection of books of the Twentieth
>      Century, with an emphasis on the Vietnam War.
>=20
> THOMAS G. BOSS POSTERS (7/18/96)
>=20
>      Thomas G. Boss Fine Books of Boston, MA announces the
>      availability of two releases in their series of posters based on
>      Classic Art Deco and Arts & Crafts book designs: Poster I:
>      Chicago, 1929 and Poster II: William Morris Centenary.
>=20
>=20
> PEPPER & STERN LIST (7/17/96)
>=20
>      Pepper & Stern -- Rare Books of Santa Barbara, CA and Boston, MA
>      announce their ninth on-line list of the year: July 1996 --
>      offering American & English Literature, Mystery & Detective
>      Fiction, Rare Cinema Material.
>=20
> JOSHUA HELLER SUMMER LIST (7/16/96)
>=20
>      Joshua Heller Rare Books of Washington, DC has placed on-line
>      LIST TWENTY-THREE: Summer 1996, a Catalogue of Fine Printing,
>      Private Press Books, Illustrated Books, Early Printed Books, Fine
>      Bindings & Books about Books.
>=20
> PRISCILA JUVELIS SUMMER CATALOGUE (7/16/96)
>=20
>      Priscilla Juvelis of Cambridge, MA announces her new catalogue,
>      LIST 96W-3: Summer Miscellany, a selection of contemporary book
>      arts, fine press books, and major books and manuscripts by women.
>=20
> WELLS BOOK GROUP WEB SITE (7/14/96)
>=20
>      Wells Book Group of Victoria, British Columbia CANADA has a new
>      Web Site and will be posting on-line catalogs. Wells Book Group
>      maintains a large selection of quality books in all subject areas
>      with a strong specialty in transportation: nautical, ships,
>      boats, railroads, trains and more.
>=20
> EDWARD J. LEFKOWICZ MARITIME BULLETIN (7/13/96)
> [...]

--=20
=20
  *** Mike Harris              booknet/rmharris_ltd
         phone:  (703) 356-1686               fax: (703) 356-5431
  e-mail: booknet@xxxxxxxxxxxx, r.m.harris@xxxxxxxx, rmharris@xxxxxxxxx
  **  http://www.abaa-booknet.com/ http://booknet-international.com  **
                ** The Antiquarian Booksellers Web Sites **