[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: videotapes
- From: "Jack C. Thompson" <tcl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 15:07:00 -0800
- Message-id: <199607220958.FAA27682@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Does anyone out there know where/how to get the videotapes which were
>produced (I think) by the Guild and were sold for a while by Bookmakers?
Sorry to be so late in responding, but I've just returned from teaching my
annual Technology of the Medieval Book workshop.
You can get to a listing of Guild of Book Workers' Standards Seminar
videotapes (and others) by going to my web page.
Hope this helps.
Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Laboratory
The Caber Press * Istor Productions
7549 N. Fenwick
Portland, OR 97217
"Is a half-wit herbalist only parseley sage?"
Don Guyot, 1996