Re: Dying fabric

> wouldn't it be simpler for dyeing cloth
>to use either Procion (spelling?) dyes used widely by fiber artists or RIT
>dyes commercially available??

As a former textile artist turned book artist, I agree that Procion is the
best bet for lightfast, vivid colors. But stay away from RIT, which is
definitely inferior to Procion (unless RIT has changed in the past several
years) -- RIT gives you that washed-out, homemade tiedye look... & yes,
Dharma would be my choice of supplier. Be sure you wear a dust mask when
working w/ the powdered dyes!

Indigo Som
bitchy buddha press