Re: MIA Book Artist

Karen, actually, I already had the previous info
(and it's never panned out!), so have informed
sender of info she is now a deputy in my search.
As you may be. I've tried the number you sent before and
get that high-pitched fax machine noise, music
to dawgs' ears, I'm sure.  This morn, however,
I will go where I've never gone before on this search:
I'm gonna fax that number.
If this doesn't pan out, "deputy dawg" will become
a phrase with which you, too, will become familiar....
Stay tuned?  (And thanks!)  TT