[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
joy to you
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: joy to you
- From: joy <joy.is@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 21:33:35 +0200
- Comments: RFC822 error: <W> Incorrect or incomplete address field found and ignored.
- Message-id: <199607241955.MAA20273@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An invitation, not an excuse, or imposition.
Collect the joy and give it.
You can take a book, for public use, will try to
describe what joy is, and if you wish, you can
describe it in your own words, so that you will
help me to describe joy even better.
If you can translate the text into another
language, send it on paper or file.
my sincere thanks:)))