[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Smoke in books
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Smoke in books
- From: "Broder's Rare and Used Books" <bookssss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 06:46:47 -0700
- Message-id: <199607261347.GAA18916@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
We often have books that retain a smell from smokers.
Does anyone have a sure fire way to deorderize pages?
We have tried wrapping the book and placing in kitty litter.
Are there any better methods?
Broder's Rare and Used Books
205 Columbia Boulevard
Waterbury, CT 06710
Postage: $3 for the first book $1 each additonal book
within continental US. All others email for rates.
Always looking for Waterbury, CT books and ephemera.