Smoke in books

We often have books that retain a smell from smokers.
Does anyone have a sure fire way to deorderize pages?

We have tried wrapping the book and placing in kitty litter.
Are there any better methods?
--
              Broder's Rare and Used Books
                 205 Columbia Boulevard

Postage: $3 for the first book $1 each additonal book
within continental US.  All others email for rates.

Always looking for Waterbury, CT books and ephemera.