[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Oil on books
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Oil on books
- From: "T.D. Kennedy" <tkennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 10:58:41 -0400
- Message-id: <199607261500.IAA17613@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
We just discovered some of our books down at the bottom of our elevator
shaft and they are soaked in elevator grease and grime. Is there any
effective method for cleaning/saving these items? I imagine just drying them
out wouldn't be very effective, since it isn't water we're talking about.
Thanks in advance.
Trinity College Library