Re: Smoke in books

instead of kittylitter how about baking soda?

>We often have books that retain a smell from smokers.
>Does anyone have a sure fire way to deorderize pages?
>
>We have tried wrapping the book and placing in kitty litter.
>Are there any better methods?
>--
>              Broder's Rare and Used Books
>                 205 Columbia Boulevard
>                  Waterbury,  CT  06710
>           http://members.aol.com/bookssss/
>
>Postage: $3 for the first book $1 each additonal book
>within continental US.  All others email for rates.
>
>Always looking for Waterbury, CT books and ephemera.

                                            Brought to you by WWWebMasters
(204.214.98.131) and
                                              SOFIE at the GEARS Project's
OASIS (204.214.98.130)

                 We build Internet access points of presence in rural areas
for communities, investors,
                 non-profit organizations, and members general public welfare.

                                                                    Local
Access.... Global Reach!