[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Smoke in books
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Smoke in books
- From: gary walker <gwalker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 20:41:22 -0700
- Message-id: <199607270403.VAA20954@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
instead of kittylitter how about baking soda?
>We often have books that retain a smell from smokers.
>Does anyone have a sure fire way to deorderize pages?
>We have tried wrapping the book and placing in kitty litter.
>Are there any better methods?
> Broder's Rare and Used Books
> 205 Columbia Boulevard
> Waterbury, CT 06710
>Postage: $3 for the first book $1 each additonal book
>within continental US. All others email for rates.
>Always looking for Waterbury, CT books and ephemera.
Brought to you by WWWebMasters
SOFIE at the GEARS Project's
We build Internet access points of presence in rural areas
for communities, investors,
non-profit organizations, and members general public welfare.
Access.... Global Reach!