[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Klucel G concentrations.
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Klucel G concentrations.
- From: "James T. Downey" <jdowney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 20:27:33 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199607271844.NAA26071@coins0.coin.missouri.edu>
- Message-id: <199607282018.NAA19215@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks for the great tip. Now, when using 'bone dry' or anhydrous
alcohol with the Klucel G, what sorts of concentrations are best? Given
100 ml of alcohol, how much Klucel G gives the best results for what
you've experienced? I use in fairly low concentrations for consolidating
leather that has red rot, but it sounds like you're using it for adhesive
properties at a much higher concentration. Hints?
James T. Downey / Legacy Art & BookWorks, Inc.
Now with over 100 images and new featured artists at: