[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Dying fabric
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Dying fabric
- From: Daria <dherlihy@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 18:53:57 -0500
- Message-id: <199607282242.PAA22842@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dear Hedi: May I respectfully suggest that you look into using the
pigments and retention agents used by hand papermakers. The retention
agent chemically connects the fiber and pigment ions (charged molecule
particles)....and are easily obtainable from HMP suppliers.
Good luck....Sorry you were not at Penland '96.
Lilias at Saltwinds