Re: KLUCEL G CONCENTRATION

That's not all...

Jim asked about Klucel G concentration; sorry I don't measure- do it by feel
as when mixing starch paste or methyl cell (must be right brained...). Of
course, start with the liquid and mix in the powder gradually.  Anyway, I
like it as a consolidant at about the consistency of a good quality latex
paint. I do not use it as an adhesive. Maybe someone else has some quantity
ratios the could share.

Scott