[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: KLUCEL G CONCENTRATION
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: KLUCEL G CONCENTRATION
- From: "Scott K. Kellar" <0006385936@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 12:16:00 EST
- Message-id: <199607291719.KAA19930@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
That's not all...
Jim asked about Klucel G concentration; sorry I don't measure- do it by feel
as when mixing starch paste or methyl cell (must be right brained...). Of
course, start with the liquid and mix in the powder gradually. Anyway, I
like it as a consolidant at about the consistency of a good quality latex
paint. I do not use it as an adhesive. Maybe someone else has some quantity
ratios the could share.