Introduction

Hello! I am new to this book arts list, and also relatively new to the book
arts field, so I thought I should introduce myself. I have been a printmaker
for many years; about a year and a half ago I completed my first artist's
book, Stream of Life. For about the past year I've been working on another
book, Memories of My Father. I am a member of Maryland Printmakers, and I've
been working on my books at Pyramid Atlantic, in Maryland.

Since getting involved in making books, I've been reading whatever I can
find about artists' books, and I've looked at a lot of them. I'm very
excited about the developments and the range of ideas that I've seen. I'm
looking forward to meeting people and getting involved in discussions
through this list.
Shireen Holman, Printmaker and Book Artist
email: (tholman@xxxxxxxxx)